Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Can't relate to any of their shit, never could.

I have a lot of friends who are huge fans, myself though, I have seen them in concert hella times & I jsut cant get with it breh, I think they are weak.

I prefer west coast mob shit & reggae, not really into the easy coast style of music aside from some of the old school originals.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The apartment manager and repair guy is here. I fucking hate these people. They left a note yesterday saying they were coming today to leave some roach traps and check the smoke detector...They've been in the bathroom for half a fuckin hour, they dropped a roach trap, came back 10 minutes later "You're toilet is leaking, its no working." I said "The toilet is fine, where is it leaking?" They say "Its leaking, we fix it." Ive repaired several toilets in my time, short of replacing the whole thing I have no fuckin clue what theyre doing in there that's taking almost 45 minutes. They have a circular saw going and theyre grinding on shit...It reeks like burning plastic in here now. The best part is the smoke detector still doesn't work.