Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
cool story bro for the day...

drivin down the road, i slow down to turn into a drive thru liquor store place we got here. this dude is on my bumper and gestures towards me. i lobbed the bird to him and pulled in the driveway. as i come out, here comes this asianic guy and says "you know you brake light is out?" i say yep. the he said "why dont you say somethin". i kinda laughed but the roids kicked in and i hopped outta my car and very politely asked him if he had a problem. fuckin fob back pedaled real quick.sayin he just wanted to let me know so i can fix it.
fucking stupid fobs, i have a similar cool story bro moment dating back to when my dreads started to lock in, about a year and a half ago. i went to seafood city with my mom, and i overhear some faggot fob dad say to his kids in tagalog "look at that guy. he doesn't even know what it's like to be filipino. and he has hair like a nigger." and i politely walk to him and say "just because i was born here, doesn't mean i cannot understand tagalog. i may not be able to speak it very well, but i can clearly understand what you said." so he gets all apologetic with that "sorry boss, it was just a joke..." and does the back pedal thing and walks away with his kids.

You sure it wasn't ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN 's stalker Phil?
speaking of philip...i just got back from playing football...and i get a text from him saying "go enjoy life with your punk ass friends, loser."

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
speaking of philip...i just got back from playing football...and i get a text from him saying "go enjoy life with your punk ass friends, loser."
Does he ever respond back when you respond anymore? I know he used to but doesn't seem like he really does now which takes a lot of the fun out of fucking with him (no marty).

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Does he ever respond back when you respond anymore? I know he used to but doesn't seem like he really does now which takes a lot of the fun out of fucking with him (no marty).
for example, to his most recent text, i replied "well, i'd rather have punk ass friends, than no friends -- and how would i be a loser when i actually have friends when you don't?" then he'll probably sit on that thought that realize he has absolutely zero friends and won't reply because he knows i'm correct.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i just got a text from this chick asking "you wanna meet up and smoke?"

and so i'm like, "yeah, i'm down...i'm just gonna shower, and we can meet up whenever."

so i get dressed, and i get a call from her asking "did you leave your house yet?"

and i say, "i'm about to leave now. are you gonna roll up now or you gonna do it when i get there? because i have some hash."

and she says "no, i don't have a blunt and i don't have any weed."

so i hang up on that bitch ya heard me...fuck what she talking about ya dig...