Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I start my new job on Monday and I can pick my own hours. I'm choosing to come in at 7 so I can be off by 3:30. I love working early. Even on the weekends I usually don't sleep in later than 6:30. Doesnt matter what time I went to sleep
That's cool. I'd literally shoot myself in the face. I've always been a night person. Doubt that will ever change.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Officially not doing anything at work for my last 2 days. The one girl who sat in the same area as me just had to move her desk so I'm just kickin it all by myself the next 2 days doing nothing but surf the internet and nobody is gonna bother me. If they do fuck em.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No doubt, it's all just preference. I'm sure a lot has to do with the work schedule you're used to and how you've naturally adjusted
No literally even as a little kid my goal was always to stay up late as possible for some reason. My mom would check on me at lmidnight on a school night when I was like 8 and have to yell at me because I was up doing something in my room lol.

I think my whole biological clock work is backwards or something.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
fuuuuuu less than 48 hours till flight time and i'm dreading getting on this plane

fuck a Wyoming
Sounds like a good time to get away from anyone & everyone & enjoy some mother fucking silence.

....& lightning bugs.

Only two things should be in Wyoming buffalo and natives

& supermanning.