Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Honestly the thing I'm looking forward to the most if all the different edibles I'll be able to buy without a card or trying to half ass make them myself which I never do anyways.
Me too. I make my own butter and have no shortage of cookies, brownies and shit like that. But It'll be cool to go buy all the candy bars and gummis and shit. I have a friend in seattle with a card that brings me stuff from the dispensary sometimes but it'll be nice to go get my own.

Props: Nuttkase
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Unless youre growing I see no real point on getting a card in Washington right now. Even then with all the busts and random checks they've been doing lately it's almost better just to not have a card and fly under the radar.

Dec 11, 2006
yeah, congrats siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko ...you narrowed down your choices yet as far as the living situation goes?
not yet but im gonna stay wit my G'ma in Burlingame for a couple weeks til i get a couple checks and my wife takes her RD exam. Shes probably gonna be getting a job at Kaiser in Vellejo so once that goes through we will be looking for spots

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
had a buddy move out to wenatchee for a dope paying job buy 12 hour days after a couple months he got bored cause there wasnt shit to do there and didnt really know anyone
yeah this job is 12 hour days, but it's only 14 work days a month

they got it set up like work 4, off 3, work 3, off 4, work 7, off 7

so I get a 7 day vacation every month which is pretty cool, so hopefully in those 7 days I can find some shit to do.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yeah this job is 12 hour days, but it's only 14 work days a month

they got it set up like work 4, off 3, work 3, off 4, work 7, off 7

so I get a 7 day vacation every month which is pretty cool, so hopefully in those 7 days I can find some shit to do.
that actually sounds pretty dope & if you live in a dry area, you dont have to worry about spending any cash on booze.

....so stock up before you leave AZ.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it's driving a big ass truck back and forth in a mine, basically it's listening to Sirius satellite radio all day and getting paid well for it lol

that actually sounds pretty dope & if you live in a dry area, you dont have to worry about spending any cash on booze.

....so stock up before you leave AZ.
nah this ain't a dry area, those Wyoming people are straight up drunks lol

Props: S.SAVAGE