Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO when are you returning to the motherland? Just curious. I'm guessing your girl is brining her kids right? How do they feel about that?
August.

The kids will visit us for 3 months in oz every year, but its best for them to stay here with the dad. Time for him to put in work.

My baby is due december.

I'll be back nov- feb then stay in oz for good.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
So Namo meets a girl on the internet, flies to America to live at her house, gets her pregnant, eats her food, flies back to Australia, and is leaving the previous kids in America with the father, and is left to enjoy the spoils in his natural habitat step-kid free...? Spectacular, sir. I say the Namo shit talkin ends right here. That is 100% more badass than 99% of you parents-basement dwellers could ever pull off...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol yup.

But think about it though, they are soon teenagers and need their real dad more. Dude is a bum who cuts lawn and sells a bit of coke. I think now he is cleaning up his act and wants to see his kids more.

They are not babys anymore like I told her, they need a male role model now.

I think its best for the kids this way.