Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I took my son to the mall to get some clothes the other day and realized I've been wearing basically the same outfit for 15 years. Dickies, t-shirt, sneakers, new era hat. I wonder if it's like the 80's guy that refuses to quit wearing his motley crue tour shirt? do kids laugh when they see me at the store? Not gonna change anything at this point. Just a thought I had.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
brehxlusive

No Mistah FAB version. Some dope tracks on here. :siccness:

Zippyshare.com - Blast Holiday - Coldest Winter Ever II (A Cold Summer) (2013).zip

#IceCity

0R0 @0R0 ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Can't watch the video right now because I'm at work but Spaceman is dope and Kyle Rapps can be decent but is probably the weakest member of Inner City Kids that I've heard yet. I fucks with Spaceman and Abgohard's music though from that crew.

From the video still looks like the video might be on the bloody side?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol @ the last track on that Blast. Idaho J Doe (aka Snort Dog) is apparently a real life dopehead who does remakes of old Too Short (and The Click) tracks. his upcoming album is called "Snort Dog's In The House"