Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Back in the day when I was a teenager myself I was chilling in Everett with some people when this wigger'd out dude in all red asked my homie for a bigarette. My friend just literally started laughing uncontrollably repeating bigarette over and over to himself until the dude walked away. It was hilarious.
Just a couple months ago a friend of mine and I were grabbing some beer at the corner store. A group of young mexican kids walk up and ask "you bang homie" Before I could say anything my friend started laughing uncontrollably and just waved them away.They stared for a minute and then just walked off.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO whats the tracklist for that adr lavey? havent seen it online
Here's the track listing, there's only 6 tracks on the the back of the case, but there's 10 tracks on the disc also the track numbers are wrong ha ha.

1-INTERNET STALKER

2-G.B.U

3-DEMONS IN THE DARK

4-UP IN FLAMES

5-BBQ AND CELEBRATE

6-PARANOID

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Just a couple months ago a friend of mine and I were grabbing some beer at the corner store. A group of young mexican kids walk up and ask "you bang homie" Before I could say anything my friend started laughing uncontrollably and just waved them away.They stared for a minute and then just walked off.
Well do you? And if its blood, can I join?

Props: Snakegang