Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
bascom fruitdale meridian north of dry creek san carlos, pretty much anything west of downtown but east of say, winchester.
I lived like a mile around there, it was the last spot I stayed at before moving to El Paso. It was near Scotts and S.Bascom.

I always thought of it as North San Jose.... but yea It wasn't best place ever, but def not a war zone.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I lived like a mile around there, it was the last spot I stayed at before moving to El Paso. It was near Scotts and S.Bascom.

I always thought of it as North San Jose.... but yea It wasn't best place ever, but def not a war zone.
def west... north would be considered anything north of taylor / maybury east of coleman.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
why are pedophiles still alive?
because we have too many cowards in this world & I am the type that will wait til you attempt to fuck with me or mines before I make a move.... I got too much shit to do tomorrow to get locked up for doing what I'd really do to a baby toucher.