Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Don't blame me, blame your team extending Romo's contract.

You hecka mad we got Kap, still on rookie contract. Once thats up though, he will kill off some of the salary cap.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Don't blame me, blame your team extending Romo's contract.

You hecka mad we got Kap, still on rookie contract. Once thats up though, he will kill off some of the salary cap.
just goes to show you really know nothing about football.

again, i'll admit that the romo throws bad passes, but if you actually took the time to watch cowboys games, you'd see why, and it's because he barely has time to throw due to constant pressure and weak offensive line play.

plus the cowboys lost 6 starters on defense with season ending injuries, which forced them to be on the field longer than they wanted. now, let me know how the niners do after they lose 6 starters for the season...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
just goes to show you really know nothing about football.

again, i'll admit that the romo throws bad passes, but if you actually took the time to watch cowboys games, you'd see why, and it's because he barely has time to throw due to constant pressure and weak offensive line play.

plus the cowboys lost 6 starters on defense with season ending injuries, which forced them to be on the field longer than they wanted. now, let me know how the niners do after they lose 6 starters for the season...
I know Romo is technically gifted... but he chokes in primetime.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
We will wait for season to start to start shit talking....

***Truce***

We can rally behind the A's at the moment. They have the roster to win it this year, if they play the next 1/2 of the season strong without much injury.

Props: S.SAVAGE