Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What u guys gonna do down here? I've taken the train a few times to Seattle to see mariner games
My mom has only been to Portland twice in all the years we have lived out this way and both times were for work and then she headed right back to Seattle so she has never seen much of the city. Just gonna walk around and do whatever. More or less going to let her choose what she wants to check out and go from there.

This is the only must on my to do list there

Brunch Box Food Cart | food cart, SW 5th Ave & Stark St, Portland, OR

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase are you going to #medicate with mama Nuttkase @Nuttkase ?
No clue. I don't think we will bring any weed down there seeing we are going by train.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
My mom has only been to Portland twice in all the years we have lived out this way and both times were for work and then she headed right back to Seattle so she has never seen much of the city. Just gonna walk around and do whatever. More or less going to let her choose what she wants to check out and go from there.

This is the only must on my to do list there

Brunch Box Food Cart | food cart, SW 5th Ave & Stark St, Portland, OR
You should try this cart out...really fucking good

http://grilledcheesegrill.com/

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I'm off from work July 28th through August 9th so sometime between there. Getting the train tickets and hotel reservations this Friday.

So maybe lol.
If you're here on a Saturday. Hit up the Saturday Market on the waterfront. Cool spot to walk around. Bunch of vendors selling there goods they made, Food carts, and live music. Really popular