Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Mixerr @Mixerr the Lakers fucking suck donkey balls.

You like like 30 mins from San Antonio, and you riding for Los Angeles? fuck that. Rep ur hood.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I always thought people that feel so strongly that others should have to rep a sports team from the city they are from is really fucking weird.

People that are bandwagon fans are one thing but besides that the logic is pretty retarded.

That wasn't aimed at you Nato, just a general statement.

Props: BASEDVATO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I always thought people that feel so strongly that others should have to rep a sports team from the city they are from is really fucking weird.

People that are bandwagon fans are one thing but besides that the logic is pretty retarded.

That wasn't aimed at you Nato, just a general statement.
It is a little weird. Sport is sort of an analogy for battle. You root for you home turf to win the battle, not the outsiders.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
but my logic has loop holes, I know... I root for soccer teams overseas - yet the ones I follow still have cultural links to my family, and background. So maybe i don't totally contradict myself.

I know some people admire players. Like Lebron or kobe fans, if they switched teams, a lot of people would root for that new team rather then the heat/ laker.

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase