Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Juicy needs to make music with paul again, dude is lyrically garbage with wiz khalifa

I hope wiz gets shot in the face and the people who do his beats can work with other artists

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Juicy needs to make music with paul again, dude is lyrically garbage with wiz khalifa

I hope wiz gets shot in the face and the people who do his beats can work with other artists
I like some of Juicy news stuff. It's more or less just trap music about doing drugs instead of selling them lol. But yeah the older shit with Three Six was a lot better, not that Juicy was ever really lyrical or anything.

Props: Snakegang

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
If you want to see some shit that'll give chimpout.com a run for its money visit any Facebook page of any news station and read the comments under a Trayvon Martin story
Tray tray didn do nuffin u racis!!!111

You know I didn't give a shit about this story but now I do because of celebrities supporting trayvon and claiming it's not political..

I didn't see them wearing shirts with dead kids faces when its black on black crime. It's an anti white thing, so now I hope the jew gets off free and there is riots and people die.

So many black celebs are racist and its ok, but what if a white celeb wore a zimmerman shirt?