Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
We have never had bad weed up here. It's weird. Like when I first found out weed could be brown and have seeds I was just as perplexed as people who first saw green seedless weed when coming here.
so i was living in san diego during my early teenage years, and I smoked more bammer than a woodchuck could chuck. Fast forward ten years, I've been living in portland and northern cali, and I go back to visit SD and try my damdest to find bammer, just for shits and giggles because I havent seen actual brown ass, gasoline scented sticks and berries in a minute. I couldnt find any. I even walked down the PB boardwalk asking every dirty motherfucker I saw and no one had bammer.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so i was living in san diego during my early teenage years, and I smoked more bammer than a woodchuck could chuck. Fast forward five years, I've been living in portland and northern cali, and I go back to visit SD and try my damdest to find bammer, just for shits and giggles because I havent seen actual brown ass, gasoline scented sticks and berries in a minute. I couldnt find any. I even walked down the PB boardwalk asking every dirty motherfucker I saw and no one had bammer.
Yeah it has been pretty hard to get straight bammer on more or less the entire west coast for quite sometime now.

I mean in reference to that RBL song you posted. Because even the stuff Parker posted is nowhere near what they are talking about lol.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah it has been pretty hard to get straight bammer on more or less the entire west coast for quite sometime now.

I mean in reference to that RBL song you posted. Because even the stuff Parker posted is nowhere near what they are talking about lol.
No, I got what you meant, and I agree completely. The fact that we even have the option of being weed snobs these days is pretty fucking rad.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Going to a BBQ that starts at 2pm tomorrow. Then around 6pm some of the people are going to go find a spot to watch the fireworks at. Watching fireworks is boring. Gotta find something to do instead after that or I'll just come back here and get more drunk.

Yup.