Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Pretty sure his dad died a couple months ago going off his videos.

Also as someone who has a highly skitzo friend that is more like a little bro to me when someone is an adult it's VERY hard to have them committed against their will. They more or less have to first harm themselves or someone else before you can.

I know you said keep him in the house but he's a grown man and it's not like they can be around 24/7 365 to try to keep him in line.
As an adult even if you hurt yourself ( cut like Freddy Kruger) you don't get put on a 72 hr hold which is really sad bc I've seen the aftermath and its not cool. I think our health care system needs an upgrade for mental health.

May 4, 2002
I got pics of my boy who sliced himself up and the docs said he was cool a few hours later.

I lied into the ER saying I was his brother and no one questioned why we wernt the same race. His ER doc gave me his evaluation (family only) alone. Our medical care is in sad shape and this isn't the first time for my boy.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm fucking sore this new gym I been going starts class likes its boot camp. Some ol 30 push-ups 50 sit ups 25 lunges run for 2 mins and repeat 3 times.

Then after some more bull chit.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
im going to bed. got a root canal at 10am. peace!
damn im getting a root canal next monday. really not looking forward to it even though its usually suppose to be painless with the pain killers. last time they gave me triple the dose of the pain killer and it was still painful as fuck. and that was just for the temporary filling to get me through until next monday.