Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Fuck brehs, Saturday was the day I had to clean out my apartment & such to return the key.

I needed to swap the thermostat on my work truck first because it was running hella hot. Swapped it out, ran it again, got hot, went & bought a water pump, & was gonna replace that.

As it was on order, I went swimming & did some other bullshit.

Got in my truck ( 102 degrees at this point ) to go get the water pump, & my starter went out.

WTF? lol

Work truck, not a huge deal, but I commute in it cause its better on gas than our other cars. But it needed to be fixed.

Anyhow, what a pain in the ass: you gotta pull the engine mounts & raise the engine just to get to the fucking starter. Then on top of that, about a million pullys to get to the water pump.

but shit man, its running great now!

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So I go to give the key back to my crackhead ex landlord & got into it with her snoop lion knockoff crackhead boyfriend & it went all bad.

Some shit was said I'd prefer not to repeat on here & shit cracked off.

Needless to say security came, someone called them because of a fight in the complex & the crackhead got tazed & arrested, on top of that he had rock in his pocket & was charged with that as well when the police got there.

fuck that puto.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
So I go to give the key back to my crackhead ex landlord & got into it with her snoop lion knockoff crackhead boyfriend & it went all bad.

Some shit was said I'd prefer not to repeat on here & shit cracked off.

Needless to say security came, someone called them because of a fight in the complex & the crackhead got tazed & arrested, on top of that he had rock in his pocket & was charged with that as well when the police got there.

fuck that puto.
Damn

Props: S.SAVAGE