Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
my shit seemed a lot harder then the shit they showed on Full Metal Jacket, that shit seemed more laid back lol

with us it was non stop craziness all day every day and most of the time we couldn't even sleep because the Drill Sergeant who was on 24 hour shift would constantly wake us up to smoke us in the middle of the night cause he was bored lol
I would of shot the drill sergeant right in the fucking chest like private pyle, ate a jelly dougnut and went back to sleep.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
idk maybe its from drinking those strong ass shutdown ale's lately but this OE is surprisingly refreshing
I'll never forget one time many summers ago when I had just turned 21 my little homie Josh called me one scorching hot day here in Washington. He was like "Hey Cory. Buy four 40s of Olde E, two each and then come to my spot. I'll buy." He was 17 but kicking it with me and my friends was already a seasoned drinker. I arrive and hand him a ice cold 40. He cracks it, takes a big chug and goes "Yo, straight up this tastes like apple juice right now." and at that moment I knew he was an alcoholic.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'll never forget one time many summers ago when I had just turned 21 my little homie Josh called me one scorching hot day here in Washington. He was like "Hey Cory. Buy four 40s of Olde E, two each and then come to my spot. I'll buy." He was 17 but kicking it with me and my friends was already a seasoned drinker. I arrive and hand him a ice cold 40. He cracks it, takes a big chug and goes "Yo, straight up this tastes like apple juice right now." and at that moment I knew he was an alcoholic.
lmaooooooooooooooo

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat these were the #chicken tacos i copped from the jalos taco truck:
I don't know why, seeing I don't see any in the pic, but this just reminded me my mom asked dude at the taco truck for a cup of the carrots that soak in with jalapenos. She really liked those a lot lol.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i was supposed to upload this on behalf of Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat a couple of weeks ago, and so without further ado:

Attachments

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't know why, seeing I don't see any in the pic, but this just reminded me my mom asked dude at the taco truck for a cup of the carrots that soak in with jalapenos. She really liked those a lot lol.
they weren't in the picture, but on that same day i copped a #chicken burrito for my dad and i got him some of those carrots/jalapenos on the side

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
the carrots tend to be a bit spicier than the jalapenos & they're super hyphy

Agreed.

My friends sister used to make homemade jars of them all the time. One time she made three huge jars before she went back to Cali to visit for a month. Of course the longer they sit, the better they are. About a week into her being gone (and with them already being in there like a month or so) me and her brothers started demolishing them daily. When she got home there was literally one jar left with like two jalapenos and three carrot slices floating around in it lol. She was so fucking pissed.