Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN . You ever eat at Jalos on Broadway & Mini?
nah. haven't eaten there but they have a taco truck outside of larry's produce in fairfield, which i went to last friday...and it was pretty good.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty sure I've shared this idea on here before but I always thought this would be a great prank. If you worked at like a Burger King, go to Taco Bell and getr some food, then put it in the bag instead of what the person ordered. I'd say 90% of people don't check their order and just drive away. Can you picture how confused they would be to get home, open the bag, reach in to grab their Whopper and pull out a Cheesy Gordita Crunch instead.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm pretty sure I've shared this idea on here before but I always thought this would be a great prank. If you worked at like a Burger King, go to Taco Bell and getr some food, then put it in the bag instead of what the person ordered. I'd say 90% of people don't check their order and just drive away. Can you picture how confused they would be to get home, open the bag, reach in to grab their Whopper and pull out a Cheesy Gordita Crunch instead.
Im quite fond of the sheezy gordita crunch... Haven't had fast food in 6 weeks though... Minus a blacked out sourdough jack...

Props: Nuttkase