Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
A dads job is never done. My daughter just started sreaming about a spider, I walk in thinking its like a daddy long legs. It's ended up being a huge ass spider, a direct hit from a shoe didn even faze it, I had to go Rambo and burn it.

Thug life

May 4, 2002
That brings up a funny story. My boy came back from the military and lived in bum fuck nowhere on alot of property. When he came home there was this big ass spider in his house, he wouldn't kill it, saying it aint hurting no one. He would put out shit for it like a pet.

A few weeks later everyone meets up to the battle of the bay game (SF vs oak) I get dropped off and walk to where they are at with a 36 pack. I see everyoneand say what's up and I see my boy and he had this huge ass lump on his cheek. I'm like wtf happened to you, he said the spider he kept around bit him on his face.

It looked like he got punched by mike Tyson, it was the funniest thing ever.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't get many spiders in my spot for some reason. Bees are a different story, those fuckers are always flying into my place. I have a big flowering tree in front of my living room window. They fly in and try to fly right back out and just bounce against the glass until I Windex them to death and crush them with a magazine.