Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I had a green chili taco that was meatless that was up there with some of the best tacos with meat I've had.
my favorite hot dog is the green chili mac n' cheese dog from this random ass place is wicker park that opened a month before I moved out of there. So I gotta drive 30 mins over there once every couple weeks to go get my fix lol. But I've had every hot dog in Chicago and this is my new go-to. Green chili's got a good pairing with grease

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
my favorite hot dog is the green chili mac n' cheese dog from this random ass place is wicker park that opened a month before I moved out of there. So I gotta drive 30 mins over there once every couple weeks to go get my fix lol. But I've had every hot dog in Chicago and this is my new go-to. Green chili's got a good pairing with grease
That sounds fucking hyphy.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Yo these fucking things

are taking over the streets of Seattle. Especially those Car2Go ones which you rent kind of like a Zip Car.

Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris lets get drunk and go around flipping parked one over.
Wait til I get up there to tip'em... After whiskey and blow we might be playing catch with'em like a football...