Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I like some of his stuff as I've said previously but wouldn't consider myself a fan at all. This new album is just way too overly "Hey look at me, I'm innovating in the rap game huh?" when he really isn't and neither is it.
I agree that there's nothing all that new on it, but it's still pretty innovative as far as being a non-commercial album from one of the biggest artists in the world. I don't think anyone outside of Wicker Park & Bucktown is going to be listening to it in Chicago this summer lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 I really tried giving Yeezus a proper listen to but only like three songs made me not want to skip forward within the first minute and a half or so. There are some interesting sounds on there but it all seems so forced.
fair enough, at least you gave it a chance.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
lmao he knows karate, i am sure... he is chinese.

Mike Manson @Mike Manson pls confirm or deny

id hate to catch a roundhouse to the face & hear KEEEEYAAAAAA!!!! in the office. lol
It is a fact that all Chinese know Karate and Judo! You must have seen Bruce Lee's Karate and Jet Li's Judo movies!?

Props: S.SAVAGE