Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
B-Buzz @B-Buzz i never listened to bon iver like that, his s/t was kinda boring. how long has he been doing the james blake voice effects tho? i wonder if hes mad hes been bubbling off his swag like that lol
lol he usually just does it on his stuff with kanye & gayngs. They did a song together a few years ago tho

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Maine's population is too old and white to sustain itself
Maine: No longer just that place with a town named Kennebunkport. They now have a population that is too old and white to be sustainable. The U.S. Census Bureau reported that the number of deaths in the state have eclipsed the number of births for the first time. And since Maine is the oldest and whitest state in the U.S. — groups statistically unlikely to have children — well, "This is a serious issue for Maine," economist Charles Colgan, himself an old white man, said. Here's an idea for an ad campaign for Maine that we just made up: "Maine: #2EXTREEMFORYOU." That will draw in the kids.
Maine population too old, white to be sustainable going forward

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's crazy the hatenthat comes out when someone is going through a hard time.if people could be there to talk about the positive people do instead of jumping on the negative we would have a fighting chance of switching shit up out here.j diggs give hope to many people out here.being a ex felon and trying to discharge ain't easy.j diggs shows you can don this and more.he is making a living by helping other rappers come up and make money.I own a personal training business and am a professional strength athlete.I have been out of CDC system for 10 years.I respect other men who hav made it out the system and accomplished their goal.