Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that shit went hard as fuck, never heard that dude before

bought to try and spread that around to the facebook brehs
He's a Russian dude from New York that's part of Greed Head which is Heems label (ex Das Racist).

His EP (only proper release he's had so far, everything else is one off songs & features) is on the weirder side compared to that but was one of my favorite things to drop in 2011.

I'm In the Forest EP | MishkaNYC

Props: InfamousICON

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
There are some fucking stupid people at the dog park we go to. Not to stereotype, but I get nervous when some dude brings his pitbull to the park and let's it run freely. My dog is all business (playing ball), he might have the occasional butt sniff, but he cares more about playing fetch. This one dog got tore up there by this pit, survived, but had like half his back shaved, cuz he needed stitches.
Sounds like my dog. He is oblivious to the outside world and other dogs when fetch is to be played. Typical lab.

He is pretty aggressive though... Bit an unannounced person that came in the house. Guess my mom told her friend to just come in.