Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
at least i wasnt in one of those fams that beefed it something terrible , cause all the cuzos and uncles were from both sides of the fence
for real man, i got mexican cousins from up here that are heavily affiliated, so much that just their last name turns heads, & they got cousins that are really 'bout it from Socal on their dads side & one of them shot the other one back in the 90's

shits crazy breh

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that's another thing I always found odd (on both sides) is shit is damn near like the civil war sometimes. My friends have first cousins and even a half brother that are Nortenos. Like they hate each other so much that when their grandma was dying and wanted to have all the family together in her last days they couldn't do so. Shit like that is just sad in my opinion but I guess that's that life.

Props: S.SAVAGE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ALL BOUT NORTE, naw but my dads side is from socal our cousin is a hard hitter for the eme, also I said on here before my grandpa and his brothers started a varrio in the 50's "chino sinners" the gang is still active today, when we go visit all my primos are all skrapa'd down, skin tight domes and shit.

Props: S.SAVAGE