Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Hour straight of hard sparring... team getting ready to dominate this tourny on saturday.

I fucking tapped 2 blue belts today, and beat a purple belt on points... but also lost a few on points. No one tapped me. This was a good confidence boost.

Last edited:
Props: DVS ONE

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
breh I am moving tomorrow & all weekend including fathers day.

I FEEL your pain breh.

I got a house over off Santa Theresa & Bernal, right next to DMV.
Rental or Purchase?

I ended up turning my townhouse into a rental... I been doing a lot of repair and upkeeps to make it look good. Have a renter ready to go. I hope it goes well - I know them, and gave them a really good price with understanding they stay for at least 3-4years.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Rental or Purchase?

I ended up turning my townhouse into a rental... I been doing a lot of repair and upkeeps to make it look good. Have a renter ready to go. I hope it goes well - I know them, and gave them a really good price with understanding they stay for at least 3-4years.
I leased it for a year, we wanna get a better cushion in the bank before we do that. 16 months max.

Props: BASEDVATO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Do you find mixing your weed takes away the flavors that were originally bred for? I'm more of a purest, like to taste/ smell each one for what they are.

Seems like mixing well crafted beer or wine, and drinking it.

or do you split the blunt, to were 1/2 through it switches flavors?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Do you find mixing your weed takes away the flavors that were originally bred for? I'm more of a purest, like to taste/ smell each one for what they are.

Seems like mixing well crafted beer or wine, and drinking it.

or do you split the blunt, to were 1/2 through it switches flavors?
i always get a taste of each strain individually. sometimes i will just pack straight bowls of a certain strain, especially the sweeter tasting ones. my homegirls' sour diesel didn't necessarily smell sweet, it had like a fresh pine-like taste to it. i could taste the hash i sprinkled on there as well, but but i'm sure if it were just the flowers, i would obviously be able to get a better taste of the sour diesel.

most of the time, when smoking a blunt with another person, i'll mix both strains after grinding up the buds prior to rolling it.

Props: BASEDVATO