Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh no I'm sure you are in that way. I more meant it in you are always talking about how you need to drink because of work, the kids/wife, etc. and hating things, especially new(er) things.

I didn't mean it in a negative way either. Sometimes those things need to be said.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

Why can't I find any old cars for cheap in MI? Do you guys highly value older cars too?

I'm lookin for 60's 70's

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

Why can't I find any old cars for cheap in MI? Do you guys highly value older cars too?

I'm lookin for 60's 70's
I'd say, you probably aren't finding as many, for cheap anyway, in that part of the country a ton of older cars were victims of rust from the rough snowy winters and salt on the roads, so any survivors are prized highly and taken care of. Out here anyway, you'll see the ads "California-Car" because our weather is so awesome, and its dry, so cars from here, and Nevada are generally in better condition.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

I'm lookin for 60's 70's
I do not know about in MI, but I can say that 60's & 70's cars here in Cali go for 4 or 5 times what they cost when they were brand new.

Take for instance, a 72 Chevy Nova was $2,351 brand new, you cant get a nice one under 15k now.

64 impala SS convertible? shiiiit, sold for $2,967 brand new trying finding one under $20k is nearly impossible ( in CA )

A lot of old schools have really high resell value, & there is some like the AMC Gremlin, or the Pacer that you couldnt sell if you wanted to.

Also, there is high resell for even some 80's cars like the T Type Regal, or the Grand National,... yet I have a 1982 S-10 I use for commuting so I do not put hella miles on my Charger, brand new everything in it ( I put a brand new engine & transmission in it a few years back ) & I wouldnt be able to sell it for 1k if I wanted ( tho I put 2k alone into a new engine )