Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Got second row seat to the As game tonight right behind the dugout with VIP parking. Perks of workin for Bud. I don't even care about the team but free seats are better than nothin
that's tiddies...if you ever get free tickets again to an a's game, let me know...i may just buy them off of you...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just grabbed another 12er of dos Equis getting my drink on, it's pretty warm but we made menudo today, my G-pa is in town and we were talking about menudo the other day, so I whipped some up real quick for him.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
For sure. Fuck it. Can you Get to the coliseum by 7? you can have a ticket bro.
damn man, i really wish i could tonight. but i'm playing ball at 7, and got dinner with some fam after that. but thanks...i truly appreciate it, breh...i didn't necessarily mean tonight, but just for future occasions. again, #thanku...

Props: siccmadesyko

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i usually make it to around 10 games/season...i would love to go to more a's games as much as possible, but outside of my cousins (who are always working) and a few friends, i really don't know any a's fans...
I'm usually around 20-30... But I'm known to hop in my car and strike down there on gameday by myself and enjoy a ball game...