Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yeah BofA just started that shit. I was trying to set it up for her but she's too old school. She didn't even like depositing the check at the ATM but wanted to get it deposited today and there were closed of course. I was like "yo, mom.. fuck interacting with people get with the program here."
Lol yea, the other day I spent 20 minutes guiding my mom on the phone on how to make an amazon account. She kept fucking up the captcha. She was getting so Pissed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My mom fucks with Amazon tough. She's a pro with that shit and more or less learned how to use it on her own. I think one of her younger co-workers showed her how to set up an account and that's about it.

My mom is always anti new technology (or new to her at least) until she uses it some and then she loves it and doesn't now he she previously lived without it. This has been going on since I first tried to get her to get us an answering machine when I was like 7 lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Lol, that was the most well acted independent movie I ever seen. Lol @ Lynch rubbing on a dudes shoulders trying to look scary
Lol Loki should of won best supporting actor. "you're one sicc individual and I'm proud to call you my homie". Line of the movie, and he was wearing one of those siccmade jerseys that went past his knees.