Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
aint you hella young breh?

man not to preach or nothing like that dawgg, really DO YOU;
but at the same time its a grave mistake if you do not already have these things in place IMO:

1. Degree
2. Full Time Job; paying 50k + per year
3. Car paid off
4. 20k + in savings
5. Own your own home

breh you & your girl aint really even lived a life together yet but you wanna interrupt good times & bring a baby into the picture, I aint one to judge breh but i been there done that & the only outcome is hardship.

best of luck to you man i sincerely wish you the best as I do for all my folks, if i didnt give a shit i wouldnt type a damn thing, if ya feel me.
Man,

reading this back it almost sounds like I regret having my son.

I just want to clarify that is FAR from the case, I love my little dude more than anything I ever loved in my life. He has kept me afloat a few times so to speak & is my reason for living a straight life these days.

My only point is I had an outstanding relationship with his mother until we had a child because we had not lived for each other first.

....with that said I would not change a thing, I love my little dude more than life itself.

Best of luck Park_Boi

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 it was pretty cool he did like 5 songs as Captain Murphy. He still needs to work on his onstage rapping performance some (it wasn't bad but you can tell he hasn't been doing it long) but overall he put on one of the better shows I've ever seen. You are gonna trip at his light show, you have to be high.