Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Nuttkase @Nuttkase I don't think you check the sports forum much, but if you happened to read the warriors thread Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL posted some shit about seeing a suv firing shots at a Porsche on the freeway and the passenger got thrown from the car and ran over by an oncoming truck. The driver of the Porsche was my boy Chris, I'm real good friends with his brother. Chris was killed on the shooting and Jose was asking who it was. And I thought last week couldn't get worse....

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Right on breh, I'm not gonna say he wasn't bout that life, but he was the kinda cat that would give you the shirt off his back... Last time we kicked it, he paid for me and his brother and our other homie to sit ringside at ufc and didn't ask for nothin in return. Just a good dude to his boys....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Does that verse start with "I used to smoke shit from a roach clip" because I really want it to.
Nuttkase @Nuttkase I don't think you check the sports forum much, but if you happened to read the warriors thread Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL posted some shit about seeing a suv firing shots at a Porsche on the freeway and the passenger got thrown from the car and ran over by an oncoming truck. The driver of the Porsche was my boy Chris, I'm real good friends with his brother. Chris was killed on the shooting and Jose was asking who it was. And I thought last week couldn't get worse....

Sorry for your loss.

Honest question... Was he in that life of where someone would want to put a hit on, or did he road/ set off the wrong person you think?

Either way it's ducked, and a bad way to go out.

Props: Cut-Throat