Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Watching this show on MSNBC called Vegas Undercover with Chris Hanson. It's about Pimps in Vegas. Chris Hanson came up to this one pimp after they arrested him, and Hanson asked if he knew who he was, and pimp said, yea, was she 17 or something? And he said no and pimp went wooooooo lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This is almost as bad as when I stumbled upon actual hick rap from the midwest (I think) that was lightweight racist.
...continued...

I wish I would have favorited that video. It had some big ginger dude spitting on and in front of a tractor and people chilling & semi dancing around him. Then he started rapping about how he has friends of "all types" but that you should only breed with your "own kind" and I was just like hahaha what and then exited the page.

May 4, 2002
Nutt how do you think breaking bad is gonna end?

A coworker and I have been talking about this show for the last 2 years and I've been right about everything so far. I mean we have serious discussions, where I have to break down each character and the flAws.