Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A friend of mine is coming down to Seattle from Bellingham (a few hours north up by the Canadian boarder) tomorrow and made his Facebook update "Seattle tomorrow" and someone with the name Merrillee Bradshaw said "Bring yo mama. And drop her off at my place!" which I thought was someone making some crude humor but no it seems to be an actual older woman who would like him to bring his mom with him and drop her off at her house to catch up for awhile.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I would never wear either. About 8 years ago when I was first getting into ebay I bought a pair of fake IVs and as soon as I found out they were fake, I started wearing them camping and other super beater activities. Teams I just would never buy.

I'm totally out of the shoe game though, I buy a couple pairs of clean running shoes every spring and maybe a pair of hightops in the fall, but every shoe I have I would be willing to sell--'85s included.
Plus jordans are the baseball cards of the '00s. Stupidest investment I ever made. Parkers fucking gucci belts probably hold value better.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
bout to take my daughter to see a free advanced screening of that movie Epic that comes out next week. Gonna get there like an hour early cause who knows how many passes got handed out, people probably be showing up with like 8 kids and shit