Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yea man, I buy a lot of shit from Amazon. They seem to have the online purchasing game on lock. Plus I paid $79 for Amazon Prime for a year, so I get free 2-day shipping and $3.99 overnight shipping. I bought it pretty much cuz I got my girl her Kindle HD, and with Prime you get a ton of free streaming movies and TV shows.
I don't fucks with Amazon too tough but I've heard that's a great program from a few people.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Guys, I can't say too much right now because it would reveal the identity of my source and could put his life in great danger but I just got word from a very reliable person that the death of Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus was actually a blood sacrifice to the Illuminati that was done by Mixerr @Mixerr so Big June's career will skyrocket now that he's out of prison.
Is you serious?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy

Either of you guys fucks with DJ Smokey's music? Dude is dope, he's another Canadian DJ/Producer that's doing the whole Memphis revival sound or whatever the fuck you wanna call it..

EVIL WAYZ | DJ Smokey

Zippyshare.com - DJ Smokey - EVIL WAYZ.zip

https://soundcloud.com/smoke-gang-beatz

He's done some production for Lofty and Young Simmie.

infinity @infinity and maybe InfamousICON @InfamousICON would probably like his production as well.

yea i've seen him produce for those eses, i'll peep it thx

we gotta keep this autoplay stuff under wraps to just freedom town, dana will hate on it & get it blocked again asap

French dropped something new today as well? Missed that.

Also lol @ that Tree file being over 300mbs. What in the hell.
it was literally the album art on individual tracks, i deleted them off all the files & its down to 140 mbs lol

at least we finally get an album from him in 320 kbs lol

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yea i've seen him produce for those eses, i'll peep it thx

we gotta keep this autoplay stuff under wraps to just freedom town, dana will hate on it & get it blocked again asap

it was literally the album art on individual tracks, i deleted them off all the files & its down to 140 mbs lol

at least we finally get an album from him in 320 kbs lol
Autoplay fucking sucks anyways so who cares?

Any chance you can up that version of Sunday School II? Everytime I tried to edit the files on mine it froze my computer lol.