Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
soooooo uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cabin in the Woods or The Lords of Salem

I heard Cabin in the Woods turned out to be good and Lords of Salem sucked ass

but then I never really trust what people say and a lot of movies that a majority of people say sucked ass I ended up enjoying. Also Rob Zombie is cool and has been banging Sheri Moon for 15 years.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
again with that shit
what the fuck did you just say to me you little chaos bitch? I’ll have you know that i graduated top of my scholam in the imperial fists and have led numerous classified raids on chaos space hulks and have over 3000 confirmed kills in the emperors name! I am trained in imperial warfare and am the top marksman in the entire subsector! I will purge you with wrath the likes of which have never been seen before on this planet, mark my words! You think you can get away with posting that on the holonet? Think again, whelp. As we speak i am contacting the inquisition and your dataslate coordinates are being traced right now so you better prepare for the fury of the emperor maggot! The fury that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You are finished, heretic. I can be anywhere, anytime and can purge the galaxy of your filth in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my armored hands! Not only am i extensively trained in hand to hand combat, but i have access to the entire arsenal of the imperial fist space marines and i will use it to cleanse your filthy existence from the galaxy, chaos-loving maggot. If only you could have known the cleansing fury your heretical remark was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have repented and been granted the emperor’s grace. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you heretical dunce. I will airdrop fury all over you and you will burn in it. You are dead, chaos scum.