Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN im gonna need at least a 4 paragraph response on your feelings regarding this news.

birdman is making new big tymers music & mannie fresh will not be involved. not only that, but hes working on it with drake & lil wayne.

Birdman Says Mannie Fresh Will Not Be On New Big Tymers Music | Complex
i don't know if you'd be willing to take action, but there's a chance that you may get a more in-depth answer in regards to this subject if you ask chree instead

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
0R0 @0R0 Nuttkase @Nuttkase

I'm not really up on Metro Zu can you link me some of there stuff?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 and T-Rip @T-Rip got net beef? You guys should take the beef to Twitter
T-Rip @T-Rip we coming for you nigga!!

Props: T-Rip

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 Nuttkase @Nuttkase

I'm not really up on Metro Zu can you link me some of there stuff?
They are a collective out of Miami that make experimental forms of hip-hop and somewhat R&B too I guess you could say. Some of their stuff is pretty straight forward actually but I'd say the vast majority of it isn't.

Props: Elemenno

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN im gonna need at least a 4 paragraph response on your feelings regarding this news.

birdman is making new big tymers music & mannie fresh will not be involved. not only that, but hes working on it with drake & lil wayne.

Birdman Says Mannie Fresh Will Not Be On New Big Tymers Music | Complex
Chree @Chree plz weigh in on this revelation