Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
They are both good players, but blatant cheating overshadows good work they do.

To even be considered great in this game, you need to win a world cup. Money can buy talent around you and help lift your game (club), but the world cup cannot.
There are a lot of great players that never won a world cup. Its a team sport.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's AP-9's daughter. Why is she at a track camp for disadvantaged youths? He's ballin out of control, she should not be a disadvantaged youth
Reading his Instagram screen name bitch_Killa followed by then gloating over his own daughter made me laugh so awkwardly right now it sounded like a walrus dying.

Props: BASEDVATO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
true... my wife is going with her sister and mom to see it. I can appreciate you wanting it there for that reason.
Breh, when we had Sex and the City it was so awesome.

Gotta watch out for the movies that bring in the high school girls though. I don't wanna catch a Chree case lol.

All like "damn that chick is hot" *checks ID - born in 1996* "I'm going to hell."

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
its a team sport so why bring up fake ronaldo

-_-

you sure rustled my jimmies good this time nato
Hey there soon to be fellow Amerifat, just a heads up, don't use the term "rustled my jimmies" when talking to other brehs when you move here. It will be taken as a blatantly homosexual remark. Okay, bye for now friend.