Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
over the line is where you closed off right field for for righties and left field for lefties and if they hit it there, they were out.

i can get soem people including myself to play. just beware 2 of my homies throw 90+...
ahhh okay...yeah, nah what we do is just a pitcher, and like two infielders/two outfielders and just hit about 10 pitches and rotate and so forth

i don't think any of my friends or i can hit 70+ lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so basically you guys just take BP?
for the most part, i guess...me personally, i've never been a good hitter, but i am trying to get back into fundamentals of the game like throwing, fielding, etc...to be honest, i haven't really played much since like 2005-2006, so i am very rusty

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
if you're talking to me, then yeah; and same goes with basketball...but i still got court vision, can pass, play defense...but i no longer have a jumper. i used to play ball 3-4 times a week, and had a nice jumper, and i could shoot from almost anywhere...now i'm pretty much limited to driving the ball to the hoop and shooting like a 10-15 foot jumper, obviously very inconsistently