Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol, i forget the name of it, but is it on watt ave?
Naw, it's called "morants's" it's on franklin blvd, right down the street from that taco spot I told you about ese, it's right next to a pet hospital ha ha, it was on a episode of afv cause of that, someone sent in a video of there signs being next to each other.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Subway is cool to me, top 5 sandwich spots

Jimmy Johns
Jersey Mikes
Whichwich
Port O Subs
Subway

all dope
I mean I fucks with Jimmy Johns and Jersey Mikes sometimes (never heard of Whichwich or Port O Subs) but is that really the best PHX has to offer in sammichs? If so that's kind of depressing breh. Like I said I fucks with those two here and there but there are like four sub places within a few blocks of my spot that shit on both of them from the highest peak of Mount Everest for around the same price or at most a buck or two more a sammich. Outside of my general area there are countless sammich shops in Seattle that are better than those too. I mean if you meant like chain wise that's a cool list except I'd have Pot Belly at the top and Subway not even my list, I'd put even Quizno's ahead of it and I really don't like Quizno's at all lol. This has been a long post about sammichs, thanks for reading.