Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NOD32 is better and I got it the business version free because my buddy bought it and you can use it on up to I think like 5 computers or some shit like that. It's just an annoying notification and I sent them the info saying it's a false-positive from this site. I'm sure they will fix it sooner than later, they are pretty quick with things.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
damn the bald cat from kriss kross died
Authorities in Georgia say Chris Kelly, a member of the 90s rap duo Kriss Kross, has died in Atlanta.

Investigator Betty Honey of the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office said the 34-year-old Kelley was pronounced dead around 5 p.m. Wednesday at the south campus of the Atlanta Medical Center.

Honey said authorities are unsure of Kelly's cause of death and that an autopsy has yet to be performed.

Kelly, known as "Mac Daddy" performed alongside Chris Smith, known as "Daddy Mac," in the early and mid-90s. The duo might be best remembered for the song "Jump" from their 1992 debut album, "Totally Krossed Out."