Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
this new management company that took over my apartment complex like a month ago is some hoes

first they slid a threatening letter under my door saying they're gonna fine me for having stuff on my deck

then they've been letting all the grass and bushes die around the complex

now they're trying to raise my rent by a $100 a month to re-new my lease and $300 a month if I want to go month to month

last management company was dope as fuck, everyone was cool, they kept the grass pristine, the lawn brehs would've been proud.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just watched 2 episodes of that show House, haven't watched the show in years, last time I saw it was throughout the course of a season.

After watching it tonight I came to the conclusion that every single episode is exactly the fucking same. The episode starts, they think the patient has something else, oh wait nope, they have cancer. Next episode, they think the patient has something, oh wait no, they have cancer.

You would think after 8 years the House crew would realize these muh fuckas all have cancer at the beginning.

Props: jake921660

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The first energy I ever had was as a sophomore in HS. It was a Red Bull stolen from the local gas station at lunch time. Me and my friend would then start drinking them like crazy during lunch, like 3-4 in 30 mins. I haven't had an energy drink in a year, and last ones where mixed with vodka for sure. I think they are bad for your heart tho