Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man, so nice out. Suppose to be sunny the next few days. Nuttkase @Nuttkase ya'll having the same beautiful weather?
Yeah it turned to bering really nice out around 5pm or so on Sunday and has been that way since. I haven't checked the forcast though so don't know if it's supposed to stay that way or not.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man, it is in the mid to upper 80's here today, & was yesterday as well.

I bout to go swimming after work today, maybe make a pitcher of jungle juice & chill in the hot tub tonight too.

Downside is I think I need to replace the thermostat in my little commuter truck, because it is borderline overheating from the traffic on 101.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Man, it is in the mid to upper 80's here today, & was yesterday as well.

I bout to go swimming after work today, maybe make a pitcher of jungle juice & chill in the hot tub tonight too.

Downside is I think I need to replace the thermostat in my little commuter truck, because it is borderline overheating from the traffic on 101.
Lol suppose to get to 75 tomorrow. That's awesome for this time of year here. I don't think I could live somewhere that just had one season (sun). Here you get all four seasons usually. June til mid September is usually always nice.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't been outside the US besides Tacoland and Macjesusland and I've never hit the south minus Florida (which is more east coast in my opinion but whatever) and I have to say Seattle easily has the nicest summers of anywhere I've been. The time I spent in Portland in the summer has been really nice too but I think being right on the sound adds something to it up here. It might only last for like 10-14 weeks but it's pretty damn great.