Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That said I damn near had one when I was way too young and thinking I'd have a 16 year old right now almost gave me a panic attack. I need another drink.
I paid for an abortion for the first time in '98, if that hadn't happened I'd have a fourteen/fifteen year old kid right now. That would not have been a good thing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I paid for an abortion for the first time in '98, if that hadn't happened I'd have a fourteen/fifteen year old kid right now. That would not have been a good thing.
I'm more or less 100% sure we would have done that but she had a miscarriage before we even came to a decision.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
cool story bro disclaimer.... i was lightweight datin this chick from there, but she was in the coast guard and stationed in vallejo... she got out and moved back up there. she called me yesterday and said im at the airport and im flyin down to see you.... long story short, she keeps askin me when im gonna come up there and visit and i figure i should hit seattle too since my cousin lives there and get lit and do tons of seattle blow with the northwest brehs...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I honestly never even heard of that city until you asked awhile back breh and it looks like it's closer to Portland than here like I said. I mean I've drove down to Portland a decent amount of times and still never heard of that city lol. But if you go there and up in Seattle let me know.