Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
a local radio station, 98.1 plays outkast's "i like the way you move" with absolutely no big boi......it repeats sleepy brown's verse like 4-5 times. so i was looking on youtube for the version with only sleepy brown for the lulz...and i came across this version of the song:

and roflllllllll @ the second top comment on the page:

mohaned hameed 9 months ago
THIS SONG MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND SHAKES HER BUTTS

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Reminds me a lot of a lisiki thread. 1 thread, 17 replies, 14 are his. I do not hold a positive opinion of this person.
Matt Lisicki is a rider & a good cat... yet another siccness cat I strongly C/S, & that is not something I do often.

I met hella siccness cats, HELLA of them are weenies.

Lisicki is not one of them.

Spammaster is.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I respectfully disagree. Maybe I should just put it as he rubs me the wrong way and leave it at that.
He responds to everyone that says anything about him and goes off, which can be annoying to read. But if you ignore all that shit (granted its a big chunk of his posts) he's just a dude that comes on here posts pictures of tiddies and gives away free shit. He's not trying to make a buck off anyone either. I can dig that.