Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris you ever ate at Katsu Burger?

Seattle Hamburger | Katsu Burger(Japanese Style Hamburger)

I just got back from having lunch with some friends there, it was pretty fucking good in my opinion. I got the Ninja Deluxe and it was awesome. I want to try the Godzilla Attack next time I go.
Nope, havent. But I read a review of them in the stranger and its on my list of places to try. Imma have to bump it up a couple spots after your reccomendation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
whats the tangako sauce or whatever. What kinda sauces did it have on it?
Tonkatsu sauce is that sauce that comes on the side (or sometimes drizzled on top) when you get chicken katsu. Besides that it just had Japanese mayo on it which was a little thinner and I'd say a little more vinegary than American mayo. It all worked really good together though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
carnivale was awesome show, too bad it got cancelled :(
Yeah dude. I've watched it at least half a dozen times now. I'm kind of glad they did decide to cancel it instead of going on with another budget cut though. That show was so on point with it's sets and props for the time period I think it would have really affected that a lot. Well then also the huge cast that were all pretty important to different aspects to the show. I have to say it was easily one of the best casted shows I've ever seen too.