Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Although I've got to say the best part about the corndog is the cornbread batter, it wouldnt really be the same with potato instead.
but it can exist in it's own deliciousness

kind of like how a chicken taco isn't quite the same without the chicken, but then you eat a carne asada taco and you're all like "yup, just as good"

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Actually 15 people have the power to ban but a few of them don't post anymore. Dutch can and he mods the sports forum so I'd say it was probably him. No clue why though. Is he a Lakers fan?
dutch is a warriors fan, and so is kah...so i don't think he would ban him...they're both sf giants fans though

who knows, though...chree and ironlungs are both sf giants and niners fans, but the difference starts with chree being a warriors fan, while ironlungs is a lakers fan, and they talk shit to each other quite often in the sports forum so yeah

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How the hell would i get KAH banned? I don't even know how to go about doing some shit like that. I have no problem with KAH, i have propped him plenty of times.
i wasn't saying you did, i was just saying that is just my guess......because if you look at his most recent posts, a good portion of them were bad mouthing kobe as well as the lakers. but if that's the case, chree or i would have been banned a long time ago, way before kah...

you know i hate the lakers as much as anybody, but i respect you for sticking with the lakers thread, as opposed to corinthian, who was pretty much absent for majority of the season...i know i've posted both actually contributing as well as just posting bullshit, and i admit i've posted more bullshit than actually contributing. and i understand why you deleted the thread to begin with; since a lot of warriors fans have been stopping by just to talk shit, the fact is that the lakers have been more successful over the years than the warriors. not taking sides with lakers or warriors fans here, i'm just looking at it non-biased.

Props: IronLungs420