Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
well, lets just say even though he only had 2 solo albums, all of the rest of the albums in rap history do not equate the amount of classic that is in those 2 solo albums

Llets just say I have clicked the links you & the breh Nuttkase @Nuttkase share back n forth & we have a COMPLETE different appreciation for rap from each other, which is all good... you guys can still be my buddies, but ewe will never see eye to eye on the subject.
where in my post did i say his 2 albums werent good?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Fucking weather up here. Every time I try to leave the house I step out the door and it starts pouring. I just have a couple errands to run, nothing that cant wait until tomorrow, so when I see the fucking end-of-times sheets of water, im like NOPE. Then I go inside get all comfortable smoke a bowl, glance out the window and its sunny. Put on shoes, grab keys and jacket, typhoon time again. Rinse and repeat.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
And WRT this stupid dre argument, even if he stole every single beat he ever had his name on, he still chose the best ever beats to steal. Lots of producers get sent lots of beats but you dont see them putting out classic albums with them, only dre put out the chronic and doggystyle. So whether he has a knack for making beats, or an ear for which beats to steal, he still is the best at what he do.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
And WRT this stupid dre argument, even if he stole every single beat he ever had his name on, he still chose the best ever beats to steal. Lots of producers get sent lots of beats but you dont see them putting out classic albums with them, only dre put out the chronic and doggystyle. So whether he has a knack for making beats, or an ear for which beats to steal, he still is the best at what he do.
Neither Al nor I said he didn't, that was everyone else trying to say that's what we were saying lol.