Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
My old roommate Lil Spewn was like a human vacuum. It was insane how fast dude would eat. Like literally we'd make some burgers and mine would be done first, a good 10 mins or so before his, and he'd be finished with his before I was even half done mine.
my godbrother, who i've mentioned on here quite a few times, eat hella fast too. two weeks ago, i went to eat at some local burger joint with he and another one of my homies. anyways, we both get our orders first, and he gets his last. and my homie and i both order single patty cheeseburgers, and he orders at double burger, on a hoagie roll, and he finishes his burger and fries before me and my homie do. at that point, i wasn't even 1/2 way done with my burger yet.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
My old roommate Lil Spewn is like a human vacuum. It is insane how fast dude eats. Like literally we'd make some burgers and mine would be done first, a good 10 mins or so before his, and he'd be finished with his before I was even half done mine.
my boss is the same way... we'll be at the chinese food spot for lunch and im still puttin soy sauce on my rice and he's done...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
connection between hating lil b & being an eagles fan exposed

which side are you on fubu?
you know what? i'm not gonna listen to that crap. i've made my decision about 20 years ago, that i'm never gonna take sides with any eagles fan, so fuck that guy, and fuck the team he cheers for. so with that said, i guess i am on small brandon's side (no marty).