Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was at the store getting beer yesterday there was like five magazines with the front cover more or less saying "KIM K IS FAT OMG!" that I noticed while waiting in line. That shit lightweight made me go lolwut she's pregnant can our society get much dumber? Then I realized that I was actually feeling a little sorry for Kim and came to the conclusion that I really didn't care and bought my beer and left.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
really?

Justin you like that song or something?

To each his own, I aint knockin you breh you the homie & all that I am just saying if you like that song you are a homo.

no judgement if you are a homo breh to each their own I am just sayin it means you like penis.

Its ok if you like penis breh I aint really here to judge ya, but damn dude that is nasty.

LMAO :cheeky:
nah, i liked it a lil when it first came out. but now that its been shoved in my face a billion times i cant stand it. anywho, thanks to my girl, my son loves it, and i put on faebook if he makes me listen to it one more time, im gonna stab my ears with a screwdriver. and Jose has "taken" it and ran with it... and yes, i hate him!!!

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 29, 2005
PHX