Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol @ going to costco for some small shit
you would think they would have some simple shit like regular sized packs of deli meat and cheese. They didn't have anything smaller than 2lb packs. Go to the bread aisle to get bread and all the bread was in 2packs. Went to the soda aisle to grab a 2 liter and there were no 2 liters to be seen, no 12 packs to be seen, not even 24 packs, it was all 32 packs. Then went to get some tortilla chips and salsa and the smallest bag of tortilla chips they had was 3lbs. lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
you would think they would have some simple shit like regular sized packs of deli meat and cheese. They didn't have anything smaller than 2lb packs. Go to the bread aisle to get bread and all the bread was in 2packs. Went to the soda aisle to grab a 2 liter and there were no 2 liters to be seen, no 12 packs to be seen, not even 24 packs, it was all 32 packs. Then went to get some tortilla chips and salsa and the smallest bag of tortilla chips they had was 3lbs. lol
Lmao was this your first time there? Me and my roommate shop there once a month usually to get toilet paper, paper towels, and then various items like frozen chicken, ravioli etc. But yea bread is in 2's, and you have to buy bricks of cheese. I've bought bread there before and froze the 2nd loaf. Wasn't worth it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lmao was this your first time there? Me and my roommate shop there once a month usually to get toilet paper, paper towels, and then various items like frozen chicken, ravioli etc. But yea bread is in 2's, and you have to buy bricks of cheese. I've bought bread there before and froze the 2nd loaf. Wasn't worth it
Never really grocery shopped much there, usually go there to buy big ass giant packs of paper products, big bottles of booze, etc.