Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i really have no idea how it takes that long to connect the fucking internet when it is all done on a fucking computer
its not all done on a computer, at apartment buildings there's a big ass case full of jumpers on the side of the building that connect people's internet and whatnot, the company you're getting internet through has to send a guy to get into the box and unblock the jump to your apartment.

That's usually why there's a wait because they basically set you up as an appointment to send their guy there on that day. Mean while you don't know this is happening, you just know the internet gets turned on.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ugh, this dude I used to chill with back in the day, who is always going on about how broke he is on Facebook, who hasn't had a job in at least three years and is on welfare/gets EBT/lives in section 8 even though there is nothing wrong with him and he could work if he wanted, has four kids already by three different chicks, just knocked up his current girlfriend. Everyone is all CONGRATS! and I just want to tell him to fuck off. But that's rude so I just said "way to go!" and kept it moving lol.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ugh, this dude I used to chill with back in the day, who is always going about how broke he is on Facebook, who hasn't had a job in at least three years and is on welfare/gets EBT/lives in section 8 even though there is nothing wrong with him and he could work if he wanted, has four kids already by three different chicks, just knocked up his current girlfriend. Everyone is all CONGRATS! and I just want to tell him to fuck off. But that's rude so I just said "way to go!" and kept it moving lol.
this shit makes my blood boil lol

fuck I've been getting way too mad at people I don't even know over the last year

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
tacos or nachos, i can't make up my mind/
which one you are, i'd like to consume and find/
tacos or nachos, dear whichever you are/
i'm hungry, i'm hungry, i'm hu-u-u-ungry/

tacos or nachos, please say you'll be mine/
love me or leave me, i'll go out of my mind/
i'm starving, i'm starving, i'm starving/

you look appetizing/
your flavor is so divine/
but you keep me guessing/
will you ever be mine?/

which one you are, i've made up my mind/
i need you, i need you, i need you/

which one you are, i've made up my mind/
i need you, i need you, i need you/

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BTW this wolf album is pretty solid. I like it better then Goblin so far.
I have to listen to it again for sure but I thought it was great on my first go through. I was pretty fucking wasted by around the halfway mark though and we all know how that goes lol. I gave the songs I liked the most a few extra spins last night though and was really feeling them. But yeah, lot better than Goblin off tops. Pretty sure a lot of people are gonna write it off without really soaking it because of the OF backlash mode some folks are in, which happens with all artists that get a buzz like he/they had at one point.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
tacos or nachos, i can't make up my mind/
which one you are, i'd like to consume and find/
i'm hungry, i'm hungry, i'm hu-u-u-ungry/

love me or leave me, i'll go out of my mind/