Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Did you know Tim Allen was a snitch?

Tim Allen was arrested and served the next two years in federal prison.

While working as a stand up comedian, Allen was arrested at 25 in an airport for possessing more than 650 grams of cocaine. He pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges and received two years instead of life in prison for providing the names of other dealers.

The experience was so bad that he was forced to turn himself around. He told Esquire, "When I went to jail, reality hit so hard that it took my breath away, took my stance away, took my strength away. I was there buck naked, humiliated ... this is a metaphor. My ego had run off. Your ego is the biggest coward."
Allen became known to the public for his role on the sitcom "Home Improvement," which premiered in 1991.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so anyways, what the fuck is up with gay marriage day on facebook? lol did I miss the memo?

came online today and a ton of people changed their profile pic to the pink = with red background

South Park's facebook page even posted this

I must be out of the loop

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the fact that this is some overwhelming issue that people literally spend their lives fighting against because of what they perceive to believe in from a fucking book written by some dude's 2,000 years ago and then on top of that what they wrote has since been reinterpreted and has had over literally hundreds of translations completely distorting and fucking up what was written in the first place really makes me not want to live in this world any more.

People fucking scare me.

Props: deep6cixxx6

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Did you know Tim Allen was a snitch?

Tim Allen was arrested and served the next two years in federal prison.

While working as a stand up comedian, Allen was arrested at 25 in an airport for possessing more than 650 grams of cocaine. He pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges and received two years instead of life in prison for providing the names of other dealers.

The experience was so bad that he was forced to turn himself around. He told Esquire, "When I went to jail, reality hit so hard that it took my breath away, took my stance away, took my strength away. I was there buck naked, humiliated ... this is a metaphor. My ego had run off. Your ego is the biggest coward."
Allen became known to the public for his role on the sitcom "Home Improvement," which premiered in 1991.
I been knowing this.... dude is 100% rat.

I never saw his santa claus movie because of it. lol